Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

It's rain-ing...

645 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Ricardo O. 
#1 ·
it's pour-ing
the Old Man is snor-ing
went to bed and he bumped his head
and couldn't go fishing in the morn-ing...

There is a good possibility I will be fishing Saturday morning though. If it ain't coming down too hard, I'll be at Lone at daybreak. Any of you Hombre's wanna join me???

#3 ·
Lone is a lake on Whidbey Island. You'll need boat or float tube and associated gear. 4 or 5 weight rod, sink tip or floating line, full sink if you have one. Nymphs, buggers, soft hackle kinda bugs...hot tea or coffee.
Look for a big red F-150 and an old fart in a pontoon boat, (the Ford will be in the parking lot, in case anyone caught the syntax) twin rods and some stupid looking hat.

Roper

#6 ·
Directions

How do you get to Lone from Seattle? How long does it take?

- DW
I-5 north to 526 West (Mukilteo) follow signs for W.S. ferry to Clinton. About 4 miles up the road after the ferry, turn right on Bayview, go about 1 1/2 miles to Andreason Rd. turn left stay on that road and you'll see the sign for the lake at the Tee.

From downtown around an hour or so...

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Py...&mlt=48.007500&mln=-122.462595&mag=9&newmag=8

Lone lake is the blue dot on the above map...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.