Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Just got back from Duvall

42K views 538 replies 42 participants last post by  Olive bugger 
#1 ·
Snoqualmie is running high and dirty as sin. NO surprise there.

May be fishable by week end, but I donno.

#116 ·
All this talk about Duvall got me to thinking about visiting sometime. So I asked Mrs. Salmo if she'd like to switch our spring vacation plans from Maui to Duvall. We are using a time-share exchange for the Maui stay, so she's looking on the interwebz to see what time-share exchanges might be available in Duvall. There doesn't seem to be anything available for early April though.

Sg

#126 ·
Sorry guys but due to the quick thinking and decisive actions of more than two dozen forum members we are now booked solid for the foreseeable future or until hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

TC

#127 ·
Sorry guys but due to the quick thinking and decisive actions of more than two dozen forum members we are now booked solid for the foreseeable future or until hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

TC
Well, South Dakota got a dump of snow the other day. Hell could be next.

Reactions: 4357
#144 ·
Side walk strollers everywhere! Sun was streaming through the gold and crimson leaves of the trees lining the roadway. It was simply beautimus. Going back tomorrow just for the aviance. I can not get enough of the wild beauty of the place.

#154 ·
Just got back from the bookstore. I have friends who work there including the owners and get alerts when new fishing books come in. I got the pick of the litter but there is plenty of good stuff left.

TC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.