Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Just got back from Duvall

42K views 538 replies 42 participants last post by  Olive bugger 
#1 ·
Snoqualmie is running high and dirty as sin. NO surprise there.

May be fishable by week end, but I donno.

#404 ·
Just getting ready to leave for DUVALL. Need to shower and shave, and brush my teeth and shoes. Different brushes. My new suit is
supposed to arrive from the taylor's in a few minutes. Do you think pin stripes would be ok for main street? I do not want to commit a wardrobe faux pas, especially in DUVALL.

#407 ·
As long as your deportment doesn't get you deported you're probably okay.

I wonder if Duvall has an official mascot?
I have been exposed to a lot of historical information about college football team mascots lately and I'm beginning to wonder where they draw the line.

TC

#409 ·
Much better than a mascot dressed as a 'One Word Forum Thread' :eek:

Hate that Seattle City
It's cold and it's damp
And all the people dressed like monkeys
Let's leave Everett to the Eskimos
That town's a little bit too rugged
For you and me you bad girl

Rollin' down the Woodinville-Duvall Highway
With a big nasty redhead at my side
Cascade winds blowin' cold from the East
And we as born to ride...

Duvall...so great songs are made of that great town!

#413 ·
Great article Itchy.

As we leave this thread behind, and venture to more productive endeavors, it is good to leave a monument, a hall mark if you will, to the industry of the citizens of the Great and Wonderful town of DUVALL.

I have enjoyed sharing my wonderment and joy at each visit to this enchanting town.

Next, I plan to visit the village of GRACE.

ADIOU, MON AMI.

#414 ·
Great article Itchy.

As we leave this thread behind, and venture to more productive endeavors, it is good to leave a monument, a hall mark if you will, to the industry of the citizens of the Great and Wonderful town of DUVALL.

I have enjoyed sharing my wonderment and joy at each visit to this enchanting town.

Next, I plan to visit the village of GRACE.

ADIOU, MON AMI.
Well, when you drive through that town, don't blink or you will miss it.

#417 ·
Good God! I'm away from the forum for a couple months and this turns out to be the thread that won't die. I thought I'd miss it here, but this reminds me I'm glad it turns out I've got other things to do.

K

#418 ·
I couldn''t stand it. I had to go back. My weakness was rewarded, however. I saw a automobile with a Pacific Fly Fishers Sticker on the back. DUVALL must be the fly fishing mecca of the West Coast.

#426 ·
The inane one word contest is still gaining ground in terms of numbers of posts. What are we gonna do about it?

TC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.