Just wanted to say thank you!!!!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Eric Denny, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Eric Denny

Eric Denny Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!

well I decided to give fly tying a try and I posted on here and got a few reply's. But I wanted to say thank you to Tony Abaloney and Rovaki. Tony sent me a vice and bobbin and Rovaki put together a GREAT PACKAGE for me to get started with. So thank you Tony and Rovaki. I know from now on I will buy my fly tying stuff from Rovaki as that is his business and I am sure from looking at my local fly shop that I got a great deal to get started with. So for you out there that do fly tie you might want to give him a message as he seemed to have a ton of stuff for me to go through to find what I needed and he helped me look for the stuff I needed based on what I told him I wanted to tie. Which helped a lot as I am new. So just wanted to tell the forum about two people that went out of there way, which has happened on here a lot, to show me how to get started on fly tying.

2. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Trout Hunter

Its a great forum, Ed Call did the same for me a while back to get me started. When I am good enough that I start buying new stuff I plan to pass this vice / tools off to a new person.

3. Eric Denny

Eric Denny Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!

That's funny that all that Tony asked just for me to play it forward and this is a great site!!