Lake Crescent Report: June 10-14, 2013

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jim Speaker, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Excellent report and great photos, thanks.

Jim Speaker likes this.
  2. One of the best, well presented reports I've read anywhere.
    Almost like being there.

Jim Speaker and Porter like this.
  3. Good report. I was wondering that do I need Polaroid glasses to see the first picture of that trout in the net. All I could see was the blue colored water. LOL

4. Great report. I particularly like how neat and orderly camp and the rig were... a lost art :).

Jim Speaker and Porter like this.
  5. Wonderful report and pics, Jim!

I've been intrigued with fishing Crescent for awhile now and the step-son and I are considering a trip in the next few weeks. It's not that bad a drive from Silverdale. We'd just be taking a 'toon and tube. Is the Fairholm CG reservation or drop-in?

Jim Speaker likes this.
  6. First come first serve at Fairholm. My understanding is during peak season it fills fast particularly weekends.

7. And that's why we go during the week!

Thanks! :)

8. PERFECT

9. Awesome report..thank you for sharing.

Jim Speaker likes this.
  10. A front going thru during the week seems to offer many choices of camp sites there. There were only a few other sites occupied when I arrived last Wedn morning in the rain. I noticed more people showing up as the weather began to clear that afternoon.

11. Excellent report and photos! You have a talent for writing and making the reader feel like they were there in person. Love that crystal clear water!

Rex

Jim Speaker likes this.
  12. Fantastic report of a very distant place for me!

Jim Speaker likes this.
  13. Great report. Thank you!!

Jim Speaker likes this.
  14. If any of you get a chance to fish with Jim, go for it! That was a fun day, and I learned a lot! Thanks again, Jim!:cool:

15. Thanks Jim. Had a great time!!!

16. There are way to many Jim's here. You can't tell what Jim you are referring to when you just say "it been wonderful fishing with you Jim"

We can't even add a last name initial to it because some of our last names start with the said same. I was going to erase all this bullshit, but decided to leave it out there.

Hi Jim. From Jim

17. We know its not you for many reasons but mostly because fish were caught and pictures to prove it! ;) :D

Jim Speaker and Kent Lufkin like this.
  18. Hey, I posted a couple pictures of fish. So I do catch them. Don't be so insulting. I'm sensitive.

Richard Torres likes this.

19. +1 what Ken said... I'm sold...

Time to start planning my next multi-day outing..

Jim Speaker likes this.
  20. I call BULLSHIT.....:)