Lenice Quick Report

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Donato, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Donato

Donato Member

Fished Lenice on Sat with my girlfriend. This was our first trip there this year. The weather was beautiful but the fishing was a little slow. She hates that lake and said she would never fish it again if she didn't catch any fish, luckly she did. Got on the lake around 10:15. She was set up with type 3 and intermediate lines and I had a chrono set up and an intermediate line. I fished the shallows witn the intermediate and a olive leech and she fished the deerper water witha an olive willie and some others she tried. 5 hrs produced 4 fish for her with a few lost and many missed bites. I cought 5 with only one big one, about 19. He was caught on a sinking line with a leech. The other 4 were 10-16 inchers caught in the shallows.
    I tried chronos for a while but no takers. I think I would have had better fishing if I fished the deeper water from the get-go. I'm more a master of the sinking line thing than chrono's.
    All in all a great day on the water :)

2. jakesmylab

jakesmylab New Member

Thanks for the report. Heading over with 3 buddies after work on Wednesday. Did you happen to get water temps?

3. toadthedry

toadthedry Member

The water temp was 57 to 60 one foot down today
    Mike