Lets get together again

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by gknell9, Dec 16, 2002.

1. gknell9 New Member

kirkland, wa, usa.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I was thinking that since the party was so Gooooooood and many people missed it then perhaps I could suggest that we have a
    QHARTERLY MEETING.
    For example we could have one in Mar, one in June, one in Sept and re associate for a Xmas party.I would suggest nothing elaborate just like the Xmas party.
    I feel that the one in Mar would be good to lay out plans for the spring fishing.
    Any way just a suggestion.
    All the best

Even the old man would be invited.
  2. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    Ratings: +64 / 0
    Anybody who whips his teeth out in public, has to be invited. He is fun to fish with too. If we started meetings Quarterly, does that make us a club? Next time we have a meeting, I hope its on a weekend I don't work.

Matt

"Little dick, big click, some say." BOBLAWLESS
  3. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +790 / 1
    All in favor...

...say Aye! All opposed? Passed! Congratulations, you're the new chairmain of quarterly parties. Better get going on those plans

Roper,

Vincit Omina Veritas :WINK
  4. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,704 / 0
    All in favor...

What do I know---I'm just an old man

You didn't get it seconded. But I will. And now back to fishing. After seeing nothing but Chums in the rivers for about two months now I finally saw a steelhead. It was nice and fat and just swimming lazyly along. About like me. It was at that spot on the Skagit that mtlhead showed me. I could tell you,but then I'd have to kill you.

Jim
  5. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +680 / 5
    I'm sorry I couldn't attend

Had a busy weekend, and some last minute things popped up. With it being this close to Xmas, I never know what day it is.

Hey, I'm game for one another time. I have a big deep fryer. Can deep fry a turkey and my favorite (deep fried salmon). We just had our "at work" xmas party, and I deep fried up 6 turkeys and about 20 #'s of salmon I had caught this year and was the hit of the party.

Let me know later on. Would be great.