Lets get together again

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by gknell9, Dec 16, 2002.

1. gknell9

gknell9 New Member

I was thinking that since the party was so Gooooooood and many people missed it then perhaps I could suggest that we have a
    QHARTERLY MEETING.
    For example we could have one in Mar, one in June, one in Sept and re associate for a Xmas party.I would suggest nothing elaborate just like the Xmas party.
    I feel that the one in Mar would be good to lay out plans for the spring fishing.
    Any way just a suggestion.
    All the best

Even the old man would be invited.

2. Matt Burke

Matt Burke Active Member

Anybody who whips his teeth out in public, has to be invited. He is fun to fish with too. If we started meetings Quarterly, does that make us a club? Next time we have a meeting, I hope its on a weekend I don't work.

Matt

"Little dick, big click, some say." BOBLAWLESS

3. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

All in favor...

...say Aye! All opposed? Passed! Congratulations, you're the new chairmain of quarterly parties. Better get going on those plans

Roper,

Vincit Omina Veritas :WINK

4. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

All in favor...

What do I know---I'm just an old man

You didn't get it seconded. But I will. And now back to fishing. After seeing nothing but Chums in the rivers for about two months now I finally saw a steelhead. It was nice and fat and just swimming lazyly along. About like me. It was at that spot on the Skagit that mtlhead showed me. I could tell you,but then I'd have to kill you.

Jim

5. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry I couldn't attend

Had a busy weekend, and some last minute things popped up. With it being this close to Xmas, I never know what day it is.

Hey, I'm game for one another time. I have a big deep fryer. Can deep fry a turkey and my favorite (deep fried salmon). We just had our "at work" xmas party, and I deep fried up 6 turkeys and about 20 #'s of salmon I had caught this year and was the hit of the party.

Let me know later on. Would be great.