Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

meat chuckers delight

Swap 
28K views 118 replies 13 participants last post by  Jergens 
#1 ·
o.k. i haven't done this in a minute but anyone down for streamer swap? i'm not talking about little streamers such as wooley buggers and various 1 inch type treats. i'm talking about something with a little more size, whether it be on a sizeable single hook or an articulated type. i haven't been tying much since we moved out of our house where i had my own man room and into our small apartment, but i'm do. i would also prefer it to be something that is a known producer and since this is my swap i would like to see them in troutie type colors. olives, blacks, yellows and whites are the cream of the crop for me. i think 10 tiers would be sufficient and the deadline will be march 1stish. if we can't get enough interest within a weeks time then fuck it.

line up:
1. me - received
2. stilly stalker
3. mumbles - received
4. sam dixon - received
5. js - received
6. riseform - received
7. pelhament - received
8. jergens - received
9. stewart - received
10 eric tarcha - received

THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

address:
1560 n. main st. #c-12
layton, utard 84041

See less See more
#48 ·
Made up my hook/stinger setups, mounted my eyes last night and left them overnight to rotate to dry. Spun up my maribou ropes and trimmed up my other materials that will be necessary for the wrapping and finishing. I think I'm on track and on time. I'm leaving it up to you all to debarb and clip or not clip the front or rear hook. Regs may be different in your riffle of the river.

#52 ·
o.k. ladies not to try and step this up but i just got a call yesterday regarding a job in saudi arabia and if i take it it would be around the 1st part of march, so even though the deadline is march 1st, anyone that has been involoved in these swaps before knows that there is usually always a straggler or 2. to make a long story short let's not lolly gag around on this one cause i won't turn down $111,000 for a year just cuse of some swap flies.

#59 ·
Materials came in yesterday, Ill try to get mine out by this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.