Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

meat chuckers delight

Swap 
28K views 118 replies 13 participants last post by  Jergens 
#1 ·
o.k. i haven't done this in a minute but anyone down for streamer swap? i'm not talking about little streamers such as wooley buggers and various 1 inch type treats. i'm talking about something with a little more size, whether it be on a sizeable single hook or an articulated type. i haven't been tying much since we moved out of our house where i had my own man room and into our small apartment, but i'm do. i would also prefer it to be something that is a known producer and since this is my swap i would like to see them in troutie type colors. olives, blacks, yellows and whites are the cream of the crop for me. i think 10 tiers would be sufficient and the deadline will be march 1stish. if we can't get enough interest within a weeks time then fuck it.

line up:
1. me - received
2. stilly stalker
3. mumbles - received
4. sam dixon - received
5. js - received
6. riseform - received
7. pelhament - received
8. jergens - received
9. stewart - received
10 eric tarcha - received

THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

address:
1560 n. main st. #c-12
layton, utard 84041

See less See more
#93 ·
o.k. i still haven't heard from still stalker in awhile. i pm'd him a few days ago. not sure what you guys think but i figure i will give him thru the weekend to contact me or for his flies to get to me and if not then i will just ship out the ones we do have. or if you guys want we can just wait for his flies to arrive. let me know what you guys prefer.

#95 ·
Yeah I am on a two week break, so it wont matter for me. I am moving next weekend, so I may need to give you my new address if it doesnt go down this week. If its going to be much longer though Im going to loose it! I have to see what everyone whipped up.

This post has been deleted
#113 ·
Some of these bad boys will be swimning in the Bitterroot this weekend unless skwalas are on fire. If I can hook something noteworthy I'll try to get a picture with the "winner" hanging off its lip.

#115 ·
I had a couple of tugs on Mike's fly today at Pass Lake. Those in the know say that I was fishing a fly that was much too large. For a while I was looking for the big guys. I look forward to trying out the rest of them when the time and location are right.

#117 ·
Naw, they were the little guys I'm sure. I'll wait out the large fly gulping beasts! I like how that fly looks wet and swimming. I can't wait to try them all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.