Well, I waited too late to make my YNP camping reservations for the 1st of July, so it looks like July 27-August 1 or 2 there. They are booked until then, and I really prefer to stay in the park and need two tent sites. I am also going to Glacier to fish around there a little and hit the Big Hole for a couple of days of floating. The problem is, this is a low water year, so my question is will I be able to float the Big Hole? Should I plan the rest of the trip for before or after YNP? Any other recommendations?