Need 2 boats for Yakima Float Sunday May 1st

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    After the FFF conclave we are planning a PHW float. We will be having breakfast at the ramp at Reds, making lunches, then floating for the day. Looks like we will need 2 more boats. So if you will be in the Ellensburg area May 1st with boat attached and want to take a wounded warrior or 2 for a float let me know ASAP. Thanks. :)
  2. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    Ratings: +214 / 1
    Jerry, I can't offer you a boat but do you need any other "support personnel" for this event?
  3. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    If you wanted to come hang out feel free. I'm thinking I should be ok cookingwise. If you wanted to share a drink around the campfire feel free. :)

BTW I have one boat now. Need one more.
  4. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    I won't be able to make it to this event, Jerry. I just realized my daughter's first 4H show of the season is that same weekend. Give my best to the Colonel and everyone else.

Have a blast!
  5. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ok, thank you sir. I will most certainly pass the message on for you! Wish you would've been there, but I totally understand (literally I do).

What's she showing at 4H?
  6. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    Just the usual quarter horse stuff...western & english.
  7. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ah ok. My daughter was all western. Thankfully for my sanity (and my fishing) she switched to Backcountry Horseman with my wife.
  8. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,357 / 9
    Jerry,

How are we on boats? Tell me that we've got enough for all the PHWFF Veterans that are coming out for the float.
  9. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Yep. Have enough and Chucks will be sitting in reserve. :)
  10. BDD Active Member

Ellensburg, WA
    Ratings: +216 / 2
    Jerry,

Been out of town awhile and so I did not see this until now. We have a 2-Person pontoon boat that could be used in a pinch and/or if something comes up. I'm working at the fly shop Saturday so I wouldn't be available to row however.
  11. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    No problem. We should be covered. :)