New Clackacraft EDDY!

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by troutpounder, Mar 3, 2013.

1. troutpounder Active Member

everett
    Ratings: +58 / 0
    I cant wait till my new Clacka Gets here! I am stocked and the kind folks at Clackacraft have been awesome. Has anyone ordered a boat from them? And if so how long did it take for it to be built? I only ask on here because I do not want to be one of "those" customers that is calling everyday to just see if it is done yet. I know it takes time, I am just excited as all get up to get my new boat!
  2. Mike Ediger Active Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +152 / 8
    I got nothin for you, but a hardy congratulations! Sweet looking rides. I am sure the painful anticipation will be worth the wait.
  3. troutpounder Active Member

everett
    Thanks Mike. It really is painful..... I almost just want to fall asleep and have someone wake me up when its done.
  4. Bill Aubrey Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +165 / 0
    Congrats. Clacks rock!
  5. MT_Flyfisher Member

Emigrant, MT
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    When I ordered a new boat from them a couple years ago they told me approximately when I could expect to get the boat.
    At that time it was about 6 weeks, as I recall. I'm really surprised they didn't tell you when you should expect it.

I sold my Clackacraft and bought a new Hyde last year. The Hyde as lots of nice features, but I honestly think the Clackacraft was a better boat overall; it certainly rowed much better. I'm sure you will like yours. Enjoy!

John
  6. troutpounder Active Member

everett
    They did tell me it would be between 4-8 weeks. I was just hoping someone would tell me they are quick and on the lower end of the spectum... Wishfull thinking I know but shit I am really excited!
  7. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +886 / 0
    Fear NO rock, TP!! I've got a WF16; T-boned a rock with it on the Yak when it was new that probably would have holed the Titanic... scratched the paint. But I'm still waiting for the wet bar & humidor add-on.
  8. surfnsully Active Member

Happy Valley, OR
    Ratings: +42 / 0
    You made a great choice going with Clackacraft. Bruce and the gang have the best customer service in the industry!

As far as toughness, I have hit many a rock, slid my boat down a 20foot bank to get in the water, hit banks and everything else imaginable and it still looks new:)