New Fly Shop (they speak spey) In Bellingham

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by Jim Darden, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Jim Darden

Jim Darden Active Member

I know Rick covered this in the fly fishing forum but you may have missed it. We have a new shop (Confluence) in town down at the harbor. Ed and Scott speak spey fluently. If you are looking for a new line or rod, they are the "go to" guys. They have the experience and the gear to set you up with a matched spey outfit. You can probably try before you buy. Trust me when I tell you this kind of shop can save you many hundreds of dollars over trying to match it up on your own, I learned the hard way.

The other thing that has me excited is that I can look at fly tying materials before I buy.....I hate mail ordering and then finding you can't use what you bought. There are real savings in having a local shop you can deal with. Drop by and browse, you won't be disappointed.

2. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

Where Jim?

3. Josh

Josh dead in the water

Media:
    They are down in the marina are. Couple hundred feet from lfs marine. Someone will come up with a real address I'm sure.

4. Patrick Gould

Patrick Gould Active Member

Media:
    A LFS near LFS.

5. Jim Darden

Jim Darden Active Member

They are in the mall where Eddystone Lighthouse used to be....that might not help the new comers. Turn left at LFS (Lummi Fisheries Supply) and go toward the water to the stop sign, turn left and then take another immediate left into the small mall and look for the sign.

6. Rick Todd

Rick Todd Active Member

It's the Confluence Fly Shop, in Suite 9, 2620 No. Harbor Loop Drive. Phone: (360)224-4043. Tuesday - Saturday, 11-6 (open to 7 p.m. on Thursday)

7. JohnB

JohnB Member

Can't wait to check you guys out when I move back up north.

8. bwillroll

bwillroll Member

I've been in a couple of times already. Scott and Ed are two great guys and passionate about this sport. Very excited for them and very excited that we have a shop back in Bellingham! They plan on having an open house event sometime in early May I believe. Also sounds like they will be hosting Spey clinics on the Nooksack and Skagit as well. Stop in and say hello. Both guys are quick with a smile and quick to talk shop!