[NFR] Allright, someone tell me the story of Luv2Fish

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by junebug41, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junebug41 Junior Dave Monti fan

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    So the random photo that came up when I visited the site just now happened to be of a very cute young blonde woman holding a St. Joe cuttie. Naturally, I visited the gallery that the photo came from to gain more information about this phenomenon that was called Luv2Fish. There, I found a half-dozen or so pics of this river vixen, all posted in 2003... but nothing since.

I was laughing my azz off at the flood of comments on a couple of this lady's photos. It was the first time I've ever seen three pages of comments on a photo... man, it's like throwing a steak into the lion cage!

Anyway, I'm thinking there's gotta be a story here, and I want one of you veterans to step up and tell it. Did one of you guys marry this girl? Or, more likely, was she driven away in short order by the deluge of PMs and offers to share secret spots?

Come on, spill it!
  2. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +770 / 1
    She's shacked up with MacRowdy in Idaho. He keeps her barefoot and won't let her out of his newly remodeled kitchen except to...:eek: :eek: :eek:
  3. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehehehehe. that's a peach hun. realisticly, she said she couldn't date anyone under 5' tall so she opted for someone over 6' tall, ME
  4. junebug41 Junior Dave Monti fan

Seattle, WA
    Somehow I have the feeling I still haven't heard the real story...
  5. Kaari White Active Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +31 / 0
    HAHHAHAA...... Ummm... Rowdy perfers brunettes, apparently! He's got Whitey shacked up with him... Who knows what unnatual acts are going on! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  6. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    Ratings: +56 / 0
    Females? There are females here? Oh, you mean like "Chrome Bright Hens." Just kidding ladies. You should PM her. You'll think steaks to the lions now that you have opened up to the forum. Some of these guys can be so vaguely brutal. Whitey shacked up with Mr. Flannel? Glad I didn't go see Broke Dick Mountain. It's coming to a local fly fishing forum near you.
  7. ibn Moderator

Federal Way
    Ratings: +10 / 0
    Oh I think we know!
  8. chadk Be the guide...

Snohomish, WA.
    Ratings: +41 / 0
    Some of you act as if you've never seen a cute girl...

I think we have a few too many internet\computer nerds + fly fishing nerds on this board. No wonder Jami_wa had to cut and run. :eek:
  9. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    Ratings: +56 / 0
    Moderators that tag emoticons from somethingawful.com. My God, that is horrible. I told you it would be coming to a forum near you. Oh good, it's gone. But I saved it to my html editor for later use when Jim starts talking about how he gets bent over when he can't catch fish.
  10. Flyborg Active Member

Kalama, WA
    Ratings: +597 / 0
  11. junebug41 Junior Dave Monti fan

Seattle, WA
    Oh yeah -- that's right! I forgot all about Jami_wa. Racked up about 300 posts in a week and then vanished. Probably chased off by the same barrage of PMs that got Luv2fish.

Conclusion: A cute girl may pop up here once in a blue moon, but they'll never be here for long. :beer2:
  12. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,652 / 0

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p bawling: bawling: bawling: bawling: bawling:
  13. Flyborg Active Member

Kalama, WA
    Ratings: +597 / 0
    This thread has so many post edits, it's like a choose-your-own-adventure book. Had to re-read it three times.
  14. Kaari White Active Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +31 / 0
    You guys are hilarious.

I don't know of any girls that have met guys off of this site................. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.