NFR: Any Smashburgers in Washington?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by IveofIone, Aug 18, 2013.

1. fivefish

fivefish New Member

Eureka Burger should be in Seattle by the end of the year. They have amazing burgers and a great selection of craft beers on tap. I love the one here in Bakersfield, CA.

2. jessejames

jessejames Flyslinger

You know Ive that when you grill an excellent burger at home anything you get in a restaurant is going to be second rate .I remember those pineapple stuffed burgers you made along the shore of Lake Sidley nobody make a burger like that. I like the burgers at the Onion on the north side the mushroom swiss is a favorite of mine, but the real reason I went there was to order the thick cut beer battered onion rings, they are the best ever. I am on the search for Onion rings that good anywhere within a hundred miles of Show Low Az.

3. IveofIone

IveofIone Active Member

Jesse, those burgers were made with Painted Hills Natural Beef grown in Wheeler County, Oregon. No antibiotics and no hormones, pure vegetarian diet with no animal parts. Hard to dupicate at your average burger joint but should be available at some of the higher end places. Like all cooking, starting with the best ingredients makes the job a hell of a lot easier. I'll look up that Onion place, some rings and a cold ale would make a mighty fine snack.

Ive