WFF (nfr) Wff Hats!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Chris Scoones, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

USPS. Scott, actually made it on time to the post office today, so... If you're in the Puget Sound area you will get your package tomorrow. In WA, outside of Puget Sound, Monday. Outside WA, Mon / Tues.

2. Angler 77

Angler 77 AKA Scott Jones

The hats are great! Thanks Chris.

Scott

3. flygolf

flygolf Member

Hi Chris, Don't want to be a bug, but I still haven't recieved my beenie 3 weeks now. Mark Rancho Cordova CA

4. Chris Scoones

Hi Mark. See the above post with delivery times. The outstanding orders were all shipped on the 27th, so I'd imagine you will get yours today if not tomorrow.

5. flygolf

flygolf Member

Hi Chris, Thanks it showed up just after your posted. Thanks, Mark

6. John Hicks

John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Chris,

What about offering up some beanies and hats at the O.P. trip. I'm sure that you would sell a few there.

7. Sloan Craven

Sloan Craven Active Member

If the weather keeps up, some WFF raingear would go over big too.

8. Desmond Wiles

Desmond Wiles Sir Castaline

I could use some new raingear ;) and wouldn't mind having a big fat WFF logo on the back!

9. DCFlyfish

DCFlyfish New Member

Hey-
    I just ordered a beanie, but i didnt know where to put down what color i wanted. so, if your reading this and are the one sending out the hats it would be sweet if i could get a black one. does a sticker come with that too?

P.S: the logo is pretty rad

10. Nick Riggs

Nick Riggs I've been known to fish from time to time...

When are the shirts going to be ready to order?

11. MacTFO

MacTFO New Member

Just when I was going to put in an order for hat, they are out of stock. Chris when do you expect a new batch to be ready.

P.s. I'm in no hurry.

12. Taxon

Taxon Moderator Staff Member

MacTFO-

Did you get an answer from Chris? Am interested, as I have finally decided to spring for one.

13. Chris Scoones

Working on getting the regular hats in stock again, but wont focus on it until after the current orders are shipped, which now (Fk'n finally) will be tomorrow as the embroidery folks got them done.

14. Taxon

Chris-

How do I go about ordering one of these? There seems to be a broken link from your original post.

[​IMG]

15. Chris Scoones

It's broken purposely. I'd rather not take orders on them until they are back in stock. I'll let you know when they are available again.

16. Taxon

Thanks, Chris. Will be looking to hear from you.

17. jami_wa

jami_wa New Member

oooooooooooooo is that a pink beanie????? I bet you haven't sold out of those (if you have :beer2: to the pretty boys in pink lol), well I want a pink beanie (so I look like a girl heh) but I want a couple hats and a couple decal stickers also so let me know when you have some more, maybe you should just open a hat shop on the side lol oh and since you have someone sew the logo on the hats; can you by any chance have them make embroidered patches, the iron on kind??? would be cool to be able to iron them on to my vest pack or fishing jacket.....hey if people will pay for them why not advertise our favorite site!

18. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

There are patches, I almost forgot about it...I'll get with Chris about a posting...

19. Monte Blackburn

Monte Blackburn Wenatchee Valley Fly Fishers

Yes let me know when the hats are in stock too. I am always in the market for a new hat:p

20. ffishnfly

ffishnfly Roger AKA The Fish Whisperer

I am sure this has been asked before, but are t-shirts with the WFF logo available. I would certainly like to get a few, would pay for them in advance.

Chris?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.