Nice finish to the season

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by Josh P, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Josh P

Josh P Member

Done dealing with douche bags.

David Dalan likes this.
  2. Benjy

Benjy Active Member

I sense about a dozen photo nazis preparing to condemn the atrocious act of gently lifting a fish out of the water.

Josh P likes this.
  3. Josh P

Josh P Member

Im waiting for it... As the water still gently trickles off the fish ;) Im a biologist that has been handling ESA listed steelhead for 8 years. I can assure you this girl was released unharmed and swam up stream to successfully spawn. I wish this state had a "no fish out of water rule" but it doesn't. I feel confident enough in my fish handling skills for a quick picture, or glory shot as some call it ;) Cheers!

Blake Harmon likes this.
  4. o mykiss

o mykiss Active Member

Who cares about the fish, I just want to know what's up with the flat-brimmed cap???? ;)

5. IHV2FSH

IHV2FSH Member

I would like to condem Benjy for the atrocious act of gently lifting a fish out of the water in his avitar... and Josh P for not having a puffy jacket on.

6. Josh P

Josh P Member

Too damn hot for the puffy that day! Where do you live at?

7. Josh P

Josh P Member

I swear its not a flat brim. The angle is not kind. It is straighter than I normally wear but that was the first day it was on my head and it hadn't quite taken its form yet. If it was a flat brim I would get one of those big gold stickers for it ;)

8. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

What is with the rod over the shoulder? That is so nineties.

9. rondo

rondo New Member

At lease he didn't have the cork in his mouth.

10. James Mello

James Mello Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"

11. Josh P

Josh P Member

Are you blind???

12. James Mello

James Mello Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"

Do you not have a sense of humor?