Nice finish to the season

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by Josh P, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Done dealing with douche bags.

David Dalan likes this.
  2. I sense about a dozen photo nazis preparing to condemn the atrocious act of gently lifting a fish out of the water.

Josh P likes this.
  3. Im waiting for it... As the water still gently trickles off the fish ;) Im a biologist that has been handling ESA listed steelhead for 8 years. I can assure you this girl was released unharmed and swam up stream to successfully spawn. I wish this state had a "no fish out of water rule" but it doesn't. I feel confident enough in my fish handling skills for a quick picture, or glory shot as some call it ;) Cheers!

Blake Harmon likes this.
  4. Who cares about the fish, I just want to know what's up with the flat-brimmed cap???? ;)

5. I would like to condem Benjy for the atrocious act of gently lifting a fish out of the water in his avitar... and Josh P for not having a puffy jacket on.

6. Too damn hot for the puffy that day! Where do you live at?

7. I swear its not a flat brim. The angle is not kind. It is straighter than I normally wear but that was the first day it was on my head and it hadn't quite taken its form yet. If it was a flat brim I would get one of those big gold stickers for it ;)

8. What is with the rod over the shoulder? That is so nineties.

9. At lease he didn't have the cork in his mouth.

10. Are you blind???

11. Do you not have a sense of humor?