North, South, vs Middle?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by gonefishing4ever, Apr 12, 2002.

1. gonefishing4ever New Member

Ratings: +0 / 0
    I have one day a week to fish and not many weeks left before I am moving from Washington, If you all had one day and had to choose a fork of the snoqualmie to fish, which would you choose?

Thanks

gonefishing
  2. Rollei 35 New Member

Edmonds, Washington, USA.
    Middle or South, due to their relatively easy access. Of the two, I have always had better luck on the South, and in fact prefer it. Whenever I fish the North, I always end up doing a lot of walking; great for the leg muscles, not much for the fishing.
  3. saltchuck New Member

seattle, washington, usa.
    For me it would definitely be the Middle Fork but only after the water comes down sometime in late June or early July........doesn't sound like you'll be here that long though. Good luck with the fishing wherever you next will call home.
  4. Randy Knapp Active Member

Warm Springs, Virginia, USA.
    South staying below Twin Falls.
    Randy
  5. Gary C. Brown Les Paul Lover

Maple Valley, WA, USA.
    I would say the Middle, after the water drops. I find my best fishing above the Dingford Creek trailhead and hike up the
    river from that point.
    Lot's of willing native Cutt's 6" - 12" = Lot's of fun.
    Catch and release all of those pretty little native trout if you
    go so we can all enjoy them.
    gcbcaddis :COOK
  6. Bradb New Member

Tacoma, Washington, USA.
    Just got back from the South Fork and it is running a lot higher than usual, but that is to be expected this time of year. On my way home I stopped by the Middle and it is running higher than I have seen it before, and it is very, very dirty. It is going to be at least a month before it is fishable.