Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

of the stripping kind

Swap 
7K views 78 replies 12 participants last post by  mike doughty 
#1 ·
o.k. i'm still in the meaty kind of mood so i propose a streamer swap targeting trout. i'm thinking rivers and streamers should be at least a couple of inches long and no standard woolley buggers. something that says destroy me you gnarly ass trout. it can be single hook, ariculated, stinger hook or whatever. sorry for the noobs but no in experienced tiers please. i am already in 2 other swaps right now so would prefer to keep it around 10 peeps. deadline will be feb 21. most people should know the drill by now but make sure you send a self addressed envelope, either pre paid or send a couple of bucks so i can send them back on your dime. so gimme something big, something troutie and something for the rivers.

-myself - done
-jake - done
-jeff bandy
-ron mcneal - done
-steeli - done
-rob ast - done
-kirk singleton - done
-nailbender - done
-riseform - done
-big e - done

o.k. that makes 10 players so this swap is closed. david.schepers if someone bails out i will see if you are still interested, sorry.

See less See more
#16 ·
Thanks Rob, its nice to be back. Ditto on the fly. I look forward to what you come up with. I've got my pattern picked out, just need to check to see if I have everything. I've got a fly order to get out but am going to start my master fly in between.

#26 ·
After finishing up with the other swap, got my pattern figured out.
Don't have a name for it but going with a Spun Deer Hair Dace.
Looks pretty tasty, but need to keep working on the deer hair spinning. It's been awhile.
I should have mine finished up by the upcoming weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.