One of a Kind Driftboat

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Ross Duncan has outdone himself with a beautiful handmade wooden driftboat made especially for the Wild Steelhead Coalition. Make a bid, win it and take the tax write off. All proceeds go to the Wild Steelhead Coalition. http://www.orvis.com/intro.aspx?dir_id=758&subject=10534

Leland.

Achilles, Jmills81 and Ed Call like this.
  2. Amazing! Ross, you are a master craftsman and wonderful human being.

3. Ross, this thing looks great. I love the hybrid design Idea. Classic look, but still low maintenance.

4. Make a tax deductable donation for habit restoration on the Skagit River to Wild Steelhead Coalition and get a free boat. This is a win-win for the future of steelhead. Every current WSC board member has personnaly autographed the logo on the bow.

5. Sweet boat, good cause.

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  6. Auction is about to end, consider making a tax deductable donation to Wild Steelhead Coalition for habitat restoration on the Skagit River. The boat is a gift for your generosity.

7. What ever happened with this boat - Last I saw WSC did not meet the minimum bid?

Thanks

8. The bids were less than everyone hoped for, but we did have a winner. WSC is currently making arrangements with a nice couple on the White River in Arkansas for shipping.

9. It was a very nice boat Ross. It might have been a hard time of year and with our poor economic situation its a little harder now to bring in LOTS-O-CASH on things like that.

Take Care

10. After what appeared to take forever to get worked through, Chris and Jennifer now have the boat. It's new home water is White River in Arkansas. Not exactly where I thought it would end up, but WSC got a decent bump and the new owners have a one of a kind. Adeline on Drift Boat.JPG Maiden Voyage.JPG

11. Just an update, as the Chris and Jennifer are aparently getting out and using the boat. 1-15-13-one.jpg