Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by dryflylarry, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Near the Fjord
    Ratings: +533 / 0

Regarding getting rid of the body so quickly. I caught something on the news about it, but can't quite remember the info regarding becoming a martyr. Martyr's bodies are not cleansed and wrapped in white sheets, but are left as is. No place such as Mecca to come back to and celebrate him as a martyr. The US took care of that asap! I guess the fans of this terrorist can celebrate down at the beach with the crabs that ate OBL!
  2. Philster New Member

Ratings: +3 / 0
    Holding a Pulled Pok Sammy, a Bud, and getting a Lapdance...
  3. Philster New Member

Load of crap. Check the statistics on the # of visitors to Gettysburg, or any of the famous civil war sites. Folks are already visiting the compound. It's easy to find afterall. Just go to the Pakistani military academy and take a left, then walk 4 or 5 blocks...
  4. stewart dee Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    Osama Dead? Good for him. Imagine hold up- hiding in a 7-11 for that long. Shit the nacho's, hot dogs and Slurpee? I guess its not that bad? Besides where can you find the latest issue of HighTimes or Lowrider? Hey at least the beer is always cold.
  5. dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Near the Fjord
    Ratings: +533 / 0
    Yeah, and I suppose he will be resurrected as a skeleton of crab bait too!
  6. Philster New Member

Tell me something Larry. Do the Muslims have a history of Holy places? Like maybe a place where they are supposed to make a pilgrimage at least once in their lives? Is there possibly a place they value so much they are willing to wipe a country and its inhabitants off the face of the earth to reacquire it? Do you really think they need a body? I visited Ford's theatre when I was in DC. Folks still put flowers where lennon was shot. As I said google up civil war battle sites.

P.S. WTF does "resurrected as a skeleton of crab bait too!" mean? I know the intent is to say "You're so stupid, you don't know nothin'" to me. But it's a sentence in structure only. Kind of like "I'm going to delineate a sassafras to the point of articulation!"
  7. sportsman Active Member

Kirkland, wa., 98034.
    Ratings: +48 / 0
    WTF???? OK, in one sentence [or less] please tell us what you are talking about? You keep tossing out one quote after another...none of which are original thoughts... and all it shows is your extreme dislike [hatred and veiled racism] of our President. You are not the only one who can't hide that hatred and rascist views in their repeated post, they just do it far more eloquently than you. I'm really not picking on you as such, but go back on your repeated one line posts and you'll see why most people would think they are direct quotes from a backwoods militia group...tell me I'm wrong. Those of you who closely resemble what I am referring to should be ashamed of yourselves, even if you are a rascist, keep it to yourselves. You have turned what should be a really good[great?] story and used it as a soapbox for your anger and hatred and not so veiled rascist views against Obama...shame on you. OK, that is my one and only post, so have at it....try not to fill up my box with your hate mail!! I will post the best ones with no editorial retorts!!
  8. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,538 / 0
    I don't need a dead Osama to enjoy that but what the hell, works for me. Bring on the parade.
  9. Coulee1 New Member

Just This Side of Hyperborea
    Sportsman...

"OK, in one sentence [or less] please tell us what you are talking about?"

Written in plain English. I'm sure anyone can read it and think about it if they want to.

"You keep tossing out one quote after another...none of which are original thoughts..."

No, those are not my original thoughts but does that mean they aren't worth considering?

"and all it shows is your extreme dislike [hatred and veiled racism] of our President"

Really? Disagreeing with policies and actions of an administration is "hatred and veiled racism"? What does Obama's race have to do with the policies and actions of the administration? How is disagreement "hate" of a person???

"go back on your repeated one line posts and you'll see why most people would think they are direct quotes from a backwoods militia group..."

Most people who swallow liberal indoctrination without thinking for themselves WOULD agree with what amounts to blatant SLANDER.

"You have turned what should be a really good[great?] story and used it as a soapbox for your anger and hatred and not so veiled rascist views against Obama...shame on you."

It would be a really great story if everything we were being told was true. I seriously question that it is. And that's now "anger", "hatred" and "not so veiled racist views against Obama"???

What I see a lot of people suggesting is that we stop thinking, stop questioning anything, and just go along, lest the SLANDERS come out.

"Sportsman", you're not much of a "sport". It is you who cannot hide your veiled hatred for anything that contradicts the party line you obviously hold so dear.
  10. Chris DeLeone Active Member

Monroe, WA
    Ratings: +87 / 0
    wrong post - sorry
  11. sportsman Active Member

Kirkland, wa., 98034.
    OK, so I lied about only one post!! But we need a litle help from the dictionary:slan·der/ˈslandər/
    Noun: The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    Verb: Make false and damaging statements about (someone). QUOTE:" Most people who swallow liberal indoctrination without thinking for themselves WOULD agree with what amounts to blatant SLANDER"! QUOTE:"What I see a lot of people suggesting is that we stop thinking, stop questioning anything, and just go along, lest the SLANDERS come out". ?? Are we using "SLANDERS" as a pronoun or as in the second person?? That was a really long sentence you posted and it is now even more confusing, because your catch phrases are being used in the wrong context!! Youc QUOTE:"Sportsman", you're not much of a "sport". I am being a great sport! That's why I will keep playing as long as your going to keep going backwards trying to make some kind of point. You can't quote the "Party Doctrine" verbatim, you need to rearrange the paragraphs to make some type of intelligent response.
  12. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,538 / 0
    Everything you said could be said about both sides of the political aisle and considered true. Nothing convincing here.
  13. Coulee1 New Member

Just This Side of Hyperborea
    Kerry, that's why I am Non-Partisan and reject both major parties as each being wings of the same bird used to divide us all.

I've said my peace and will rest my case and let people think for themselves.
  14. smc Member

Up River
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Coulee: "Amerikka"? "USSA"? Seriously? Ad Hominems and slander indeed.

Your location is not "Just this side of Hyperborea" but rather the far side of hyperbole.

Proud of America, and proud that Barack Obama is our President.
  15. troutramp Member

Mulino Oregon
    Wow loooks like washington "the state", has some real sensitive types tacking offence to everything. So sportsman tell me this If I dont agree with Barack Obama, I am a racist?? but what if I disagree with him and I am not white therefore can not be racist? what am I ? This is all hypothetical of course cause I would never slander the king hussien.
  16. smc Member

Up River
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Only one color, but not one size
    Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies
    Present in sun, but not in rain
    Doing no harm, and feeling no pain

You are a shadow. And a bad speller.
  17. troutramp Member

Mulino Oregon
    I tell you what else I am, I am fair and since you think your such a bad ass on line I will give you the opportunity to be one in real life.
  18. sportsman Active Member

Kirkland, wa., 98034.
    SMC, not sure what or who you are except being pretty damn funny! Trouttramp, I've been called a lot of things before, but never sensitive! Other than that most of what you wrote is just plain stupid and has nothing to do with what I wrote, unless you were trying to be funny..who cares! Pay attention now: Kindegarten politics: you can disagree with Obama and not be a rascist and you can be a person of color, disagree with him and not be a rascist. When certain things are written and in certain ways they can be rascist...or not! Thats where basic common sense has to be applied, so you can tell the difference between the two and not have to get your education on the internet. The veiled 'rascist' statements I referred to are blatantly obvious unless you really do get your education on the internet...sorry about that! The blatantly rascist statements...remember that this is more than just calling people names....were obvious on the early posts on this thread. It's OK, it's not the first time that type of attitude has been revealed by some members of this site, I just can't see how it got twisted around on the topic at hand...remember what it was??? Osama is dead!!
  19. alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Hiding in your closet
    Ratings: +59 / 0
    Funny, yet racist.
  20. troutramp Member

Mulino Oregon
    Speaking of racist how about the use of the term/name "Geronimo" for bin laden by the state department? I think the Apaches should take offence to that, it is racist and poor judgement to compare bin laden in anyway to a Native American. Hows that for basic common sense?
    oh and I guess you calling me stupid (and I am not white) is automatically racist by your own liberal logic. I thought this was not about name calling?
    I think this is more about liberals liking to pick fights on line because they cant do it in real life.
    Oh and for the record I will be the first to give Obama credit for having the stones to go through with the mission. I dont give him all the credit but any due is on its way from me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.