WTB Patagonia stealth atom sling or hip pack

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by IdahoTrout, Jun 24, 2013.

1. I am in the market for a Patagonia Stealth Atom sling or Stealth waist pack. let me know if anyone has one.

2. Just my two cents. I have been a fanny pack guy for a long time. I didn't get a Patagonia sling but one from Vedavoo. I will not use a fanny pack for fishing again. I just got the sling this year and love it. It spin's to the front ezer then a pack and very thing is right there and them with one hand slide it to the back. I know everone is different, but I would go with the sling!

3. Thank you for your feed back. I think I am leaning towards the sling also.

4. You want the sling I have one and its the shit. Have you tried calling them? I mean they are like $85 bucks new so it's not that bad of a price. And once you get one if you do like I did you can load it up with all the doda's and get rid of a lot of stuff. depending on what you have.

5. I tried to call the store here locally today and they didn't have one so I am going to try some other locations to. You are right they are not very expensive I just can't find any anywhere.

6. Call the main office and they will do a check of where they are instock for you and give you the numbers that what I had to do and it came pretty fast and they paid shipping.

7. they are popular and hard to find.

8. Pacific fly fisher had one in stock the other day

9. Nevermind therr sold out

10. I saw one at the "Peninsula Outfitters" fly shop in Poulsbo on Sunday.

11. I ordered one from Backcountry.com last week.

BASS_TURDS likes this.