Question for troutman101

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by young fly fisherman, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Troutman101,

Could you tell me about the ponds you were talking about in the redmond post, I life in that area.Thanks :THUMBSUP

JP

2. This is called opening a can of worms...

Off Hwy 522 next to 40 acres and accross from the sod farm is Molbak's greenhouses. They have a pond that they use for irrigation right next to the road. It is surrounded by trees on one side and a big greenhouse on the other. Stop by on a Saturday or Sunday evening and go to one of the caretaker's house and ask if you can fish their pond. I am not sure if they will say yes but if they do, you will certainly catch fish. I remember trucking 20" cutts from their upper pond to their lower pond. This was only 8 years ago.

Good Luck!!!

3. Thanks,

Yeah today I found out that my dad does business with molbak's ,that
    well help me get permission.20inch cutt thats one big cutt
    :BIGSMILE,Well lets hope their still there. It would be perfect to kick around in my float tube and for a begginer like me!

I'll tell you how I did when I go!!!

JP

4. That's great. I just wish there were folks to give me secret fishing spots when I was younger. I had to resort to a few lakes with perch and bass. Trout fishing was reserved for the weekends when my mom would drive me out to the rivers.

Thanks mom!