Rivers, get ready!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Whitey, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Whitey Active Member

Far side of the moon
    Ratings: +185 / 0
    The North Sound rivers are looking primed and ready to go. A few more days of clear and cold weather will put these rivers into probably the best shape your going to see this winter. The sky was looking very nice this morning, clarity was good, and it will only get better. I saw one fish get taken by a fly rodder, kudos to whoever he is. With the last week of rain and flooding, fish should be showing and I expect to hear of some good reports by this weekend. Good luck everyone!:beer2 YT
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,652 / 0
    I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

Sorry for the slam on the other post. Just got my eyes checked today and my eyes are still dilated(sp) and I can't see very clear.

Jim
  3. Whitey Active Member

Far side of the moon
    Ratings: +185 / 0
    No worries Jim, But I did do some fishing and exploring this morning on the sky, as I plan to fish it all week. I'm sure I'll see you out there soon. :smokin YT
  4. BOBLAWLESS New Member

Port Ludlow, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Man your battle stations; we're goin' in!:thumb
  5. Great white hunter New Member

ellensburg, wa, usa.
    hoping to float the Yakima this weekend
  6. Luv2flyfish Another Flyfisherman

Western WA, US.
    I am hitting the Hoh, looking at the Bogey, and may venture to the Hoko or Clearwater - dont know for sure, but I will be out and about. Lets hope the times have changed for the better. I want that FIRST Steelhead of my Life!! Good luck everyone!!!