Rules for events forum

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chris Scoones, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +283 / 0
    The events forum is for discussion of events that should be listed on the WFF calendar. If you have not entered your event into the calendar first, you're missing the point of this forum.

This board is for the members and sponsors. Events can be posted for non profit efforts, member gatherings, club notices and sponsor events.

If you're business is putting on an event, be it free to the public or paid, it will not be supported unless you're a sponsor. Exceptions are made, such as for cleanups, etc, but you will need to clear it with myself or one of the other board moderators before posting. Below are our contacts via private message.

Chris - Owner / Admin
    Jerry - Modertor
    Ibn - Modertor
  2. Dave Alberts Member

Lakewood, WA
    Ratings: +23 / 0
    Chris--
    What is the procedure for posting to the calendar...? I would like to put the Rick Hafele seminar on March 27th, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks for all the work you've put into this site! It is great!!

Dave Alberts
  3. jncwalker New Member

north bend, wa
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Chris,
    We are showing the IF4 film festival at the north bend theatre again at the end of the month. It will be at 7pm on Friday March 29th. It would be great if you could post it. I couldn't figure out how to do it on your site but it would be great for the theatre if you can help get the word out. Same show as the one at the Fly Fishing show in Lynnwood but many may have missed it. We are also doing the Fly Fishing Film Tour at the theatre on April 30th if you would like to put that one up as well. I know they have been shown in seattle but many may have missed it. Lastly, we will be showing Low And Clear in early may to raise fund for the Wild Steelhed Foundation.
    thanks,
    jim