FS Sage SP 590-3 - Sage Z - Axis 690-4 and Echo DH 7130 - 4 Spey

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by River Dory, Jan 11, 2013.

1. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Selling a few rods if anyone is interested.

All rods are in close to new condition but have been used and always taken care of.

Sage SP 590-3 - this is a three piece super smooth with a nice traditional medium fast action. Has enough power to cast two nymphs, indicator, shot, etc. - it really shines with whatever dry fly you want to toss. Factory built, original rod tube and sock - kind of hard to find these days. Excellent condition, tube has a few scratches, rod is perfect. $300 or best offer. SOLD

Sage Z- Axis 690- 4 - four piece factory rod, tube and sock.Very lightly used. Would be a great rod for the the beach and light steelhead and of course awesome trout rod. plenty of power but still throws a dry super sweet. Like new. Light, crisp and fairly fast- a classic. $370 or best offer. SOLD

Echo DH (Dec Hogan) 7130 spey rod - four piece 13.0ft 7 weight. Great all around spey rod. Will throw anything you want with it. Factory rod tube and sock. Only used a few times. $270 or best offer.

I also have matching reels for each outfit with backing and lines if your interested and many other rods I'm willing to part with - trying to help fund a trip with my daughter to Japan (school trip) this summer - so hopefully this listing helps us out :)

Edit - I will list a few more rods tonight - Saturday 1/12

New rods/reels added:

2 Echo 590-4 Echo 2 - great rods in great shape - $150 each - includes original socks and tubes.

Echo Classic 590-4. original tube and sock- used but not abused. $85.00

Ross Evolution (black) 3 first gen. Spooled with backing and RIO Outbound - great beach reel - or streamer - light steelhead reel, box, card and case included. $200.

Sage DS 690 - 2. Original case and sock. Was a demo rod from my old shop. $125.00.

I have more,just give me a call!

I'm in Portland, OR and will ship anywhere - I can send pics via email just send me a message.

Give me a call 503 780-3094 or PM with any questions.

Have fun out there and thanks!

Erik
  2. benisa Member

Ratings: +0 / 0
    hi
    what reels have you got? looking for a saltwater one
  3. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    Depends on what rod your throwing, if you can be more specific that would be great. I have reels from Ross, Sage, Orvis, Lamson and Echo.
  4. benisa Member

looking for maybe an Abel or a nautilus nv 7/9
    dave
  5. benisa Member

sorry using a sage rplxi 9 8weight 5 peice

also looking for one of the above rods in a 7 w 5 peice
  6. roundeye New Member

Canada
    Interested in the Sage rod. Left you a voicemail on your phone. Please give me a call to discuss 250-612-9275.
  7. benisa Member

hi
    sorry but is the above message for me as i have not given you any voicemail
    Please revert,Dave
  8. roundeye New Member

Canada
    The message was for the original poster (Erik)
  9. lastcall Member

Bellingham, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    What is the price for the Echo with reel and line? What is the reel?

Ed
  10. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    Hi Ed,

Thank you for your interest. The reel is a Scierra 10/12. It is heavy and balances the rod great. Line is an Airflo Delta Spey.

Complete with reel - $325.00.

Great deal- rod has a lifetime warranty- and I will cover shipping if you want the gear.

Thanks!

RD
  11. River Dory Member

Your City ,State
    Bump to the top, thanks! RD