Sea Chickens

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Old Man, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Gregg Lundgren

Gregg Lundgren Now fishing on weekdays too!

Some of the Sea Gals, but a bit more of the Beast!

2. Porter

Porter Active Member

Yeah, don't worry. Free Safety will be playing next weekend under the name Earllina, and she's a hard hitting bitch and puts Vernon in his place when needed, and hates anything with Crab in it and !!!! :eek:;)

freestoneangler likes this.
  3. Nuff said IMG_6085251371580.jpeg

Kyle Smith and Ryan Higgins like this.
  4. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Both games they played this year were close. I think I still see Seattle winning. Home field advantage.

5. Ryan Higgins

Ryan Higgins Active Member

I'll be there, cant wait. Hope its a good game!

6. Porter

Porter Active Member

What??? Losing your memory. Seattle blasted the 49er's first game. 29-3

7. Charles Sullivan

Charles Sullivan dreaming through the come down

Wilson had better play better than he has been the last few weeks. He just has not made plays. He hasn't turned it over either, which is super. The chickens D better play the run well too.

Go Sox,
    cds

8. Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson Member: Native Fish Society

I'm not worried about Wilson, he had a so-so game but I think the weather and play calling had a lot to do with it. The one thing that bothers me is, they have a good fullback, why no two back formations? Robinson is a good blocker and pass catcher but he's hardly been used the last three weeks.

Seattle v New England in the SB

9. Charles Sullivan

Charles Sullivan dreaming through the come down

It certainly would be interesting, especially at work.

Go Sox,
    cds

10. Chris Banta

Chris Banta Member

i would like to see seattle actually include the te's in the game plan this week especially if percy harvin plays and occupy's the safety's attention.

11. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

It's all about "match ups" in the NFL. I think they had a good plan, just didn't execute it very well.

That being said, the weather did play a part, but I think the "nerves" have gotten to Wilson a bit. You can see it in his facial expressions. He better "loosen up", or he's going to play "average" again, and that won't cut it against the 9'ers this time around.

I think this is exactly what they wanted to do - and did shortly, but he got hurt.
    If he's okay to play, the 9'ers secondary is gonna have their hands full with a triple threat - Harvin, Wilson (TE), and Wilson (QB) running. They haven't used Wilson's legs much, as compared to last year. If you look at the 9'ers improvement (second half of season), Kapernick has gone back to running more. Seems like they have figured it out. It's time Seattle does the same.

I personally think it's going to be a low scoring game (relatively). 24 to 17 being on the really high end, but think it will be more like 17 to 13 or something like that.

12. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

In the Harvin getting hurt. I watched that game. It looked like the Saints were playing dirty pool on him. That hit in the end zone where he didn't catch the ball looked like a unnecessary hit.

13. Olive bugger

Olive bugger Active Member

I think you are correct. Payton didn't take kindly to the trouncing he got the first time around. First rule of coaching, FIND A WEAKNESS AND CAPITALIZE ON IT. Harvin has been out for a long time and his
    play performance would not be top notch. But always a danger, take him out. Take away one more of Wilson's weapons.

14. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

This shit about Wilson is being overblown. Obvious he didn't play well but who cares. We were up with a cozy lead in the playoffs with the best running back in football at grinding out runs. Not to mention there were 30mph winds that even made drew brees look silly at times. Why risk opening up the passing game? It's the playoffs ..you just play to win by 1. When you're up 13/16-0 in a windstorm with lynch, you run the ball and play softer d. If you star throwing it around, one wind gust and it's a pick 6 going the other way. The only time in the game Russell "had to make" a throw was late on that 3rd and 2 to Baldwin, and he threw a perfect ball.

Lynch had one of his best games of the year and he has been the main reason why we have been so successful vs the 49ers lately. Let the media focus on Wilson all week...we can just ride the beast + our d to the Superbowl.

15. Danielocean

Danielocean Steelhead Virgin

I could not have said it better. Seems we are so spoiled that we are now criticizing even how we win games.

16. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

Take it easy golfman, 2 pages - only 2 posts "criticizing" Wilson (one was just an observation "as of late")...

If Hawks win, you can have the last laugh.

However, it's not like they are the only two guys in the world that have noticed the offensive "drop off" ... as of late.

17. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

I wasn't referring to comments made here...hence why I clearly said media

18. James W. Haan

James W. Haan Member

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. San Fran came close to losing their last two regular season games but the breaks fell their way. Still I think Seattle will win , it should be a great on. As someone else said "This is the super bowl, that other game is for third place".

19. Rod Wittner

Rod Wittner Active Member

I now live in Seahawks territory, but being from northern Cal, I have been a Niners fan my whole life. So, here is my prediction. The defense of both teams dominate, resulting in a low scoring game. 49ers win 17-13.
    What's your prediction?

20. Danielocean

Danielocean Steelhead Virgin

My prediction is that you are going to be really dissapointed Sunday.

Salmo_g, Chris Johnson and Kyle Smith like this.