NFR Seahawks vs 49er's

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by freestoneangler, Sep 14, 2013.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Sep 15, 2013.
Seahawks 20 vote(s) 80.0%
49er's 5 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    Ratings: +705 / 1
    OK... could be the biggest game of this season...possibly the loudest... who's going to win and what is the final score?
  2. 9iron Member

Ratings: +21 / 0
    Winner is the team who's defense adjusts better once they see what the opposing offense is throwing at them. Both offenses are dangerous, who's defense can figure out how to slow em down?
  3. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,616 / 2
    the winner will be the one with more points at the end of the game.
  4. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    Brilliant
  5. Yard Sale Active Member

The Hood
    Ratings: +134 / 0
    Niners by 10. Vernon Davis and Justin smith.
  6. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +1,033 / 1
    Niners will score first, I'm guessing they go up by 10 but then the Hawks defense will kick in and they might score another field goal possibly a touch down.

Wilson will struggle in the first half but will put them in the red zone at least once for a field goal but possibly a touch down on a great catch by Kellen Davis. They may end the half at ten but more likely 6. In the second half Wilson will light it up hitting several receivers for long yardage.

49ers 17
    Hawks 27
    Kent Lufkin likes this.
  7. Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

Not sure
    Ratings: +1,224 / 0
    Ira, I couldn't agree more. The Seahawks' MO lately is to be a slow starter in the first half, adjusting and then hitting their stride in the second.

The only troublesome thing I see is the hurry up offense SF showed last week against GB, who kept waiting for the read option that never came. The GB LB Matthews didn't blitz Kaepernick at all until the 4th quarter but by then it was too little, too late.

If SF can counter the Hawk's read option, it could be a long evening.

K
  8. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,116 / 4
    One way or another, I don't see this game starting slow. Too much energy in this home opener. I hope they start off with the ball. I want our defense on the field to start. I see a dominating three and out, or a turnover to start this game, handing momentum to our offense.

It's the second half where I see it slowing down and becoming a slugfest. It will come down to field position and which team can run the ball.

I wish like hell I could be there.

34-24 Hawks
    Kent Lufkin likes this.
  9. Josh dead in the water

NW Washington
    Ratings: +496 / 2
    I'm really looking forward to this game. The hawks 49ers rivalry has become one of the best in the NFL in recent years.
    Kent Lufkin likes this.
  10. Patrick Allen Active Member

Bothell,WA
    Ratings: +174 / 0
    Hawks 347
    Niners -6

Take it to the bank!
    9iron likes this.
  11. Peyton00 Active Member

Puyallup, Wa.
    Ratings: +288 / 0
    28-24 niners
  12. JE Active Member

Great NW
    Ratings: +51 / 0
    34-17 Hawks. Harbaugh pitches a hissy fit and throws his headset. Carroll overcelebrates.
    Josh likes this.
  13. _WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Skagit River
    Ratings: +643 / 0
    I don't know who wins. That's why I watch the games. Although this is a highly advertised showdown in the big scheme of things this game would have more import if it was later in the season. In all likelihood these teams will split their wins and there is enough of the season left to overcome a loss today by either team. This is what gives the win last week more weight - a win on the road against a good defense. Those are the wins you need to take the division.
  14. Olive bugger Active Member

Woodinville, WA
    Ratings: +407 / 0
    I have a gut feeling that SF will win, but I think it should be a good game. The Hawks are showing some good moves, but I do not think that they are at the level that the pundits would like for us to think,
    i.e. hype in the media.

I have no idea of the final score, but I do know that here at the plantation the score will be brewski 2/ Charlie 2.
  15. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,648 / 0
    Where I live, I'll be lucky if it's on TV here where I live. I'll probably get a game with two losers playing. Then maybe I'll just go fishing.
  16. Bob Anderson Member

Preston, WA
    Ratings: +13 / 0
    Hawks 21
    49ers 17
  17. underachiever !

suburban hell
    Ratings: +423 / 0
    You're in luck OMJ it's the Sunday night football game on NBC. Start's at 6:30pm your time.
  18. TonyZ Member

Vancouver, WA
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Hawks by a field goal
  19. Paul Potter Member

Westport, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    I don't know about the final score, but I like the weather forecast (warm, rain, wind, thunder and lightening)...
  20. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    My gut says 26-20 49er's... but I do hope the Seahawk's prevail. Now, perhaps even a bigger question is how many false starts will the 12th man account for? I say 5.