SF Snoqualmie report

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Ryan Hieronymus, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Ryan Hieronymus Member

Normandy Park, Wa
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    My dad and I hit the river today a little below Twin Falls Park around 12 and fished for about 4 hours. It was a beautiful day to be on the river, and we both managed to pull out a few nice fish! They were taking whatever we would throw at them: Purple Haze, Rubber legged stimulator, Pat's Stone, you name it, they'd take it! It really was an awesome day, and I really enjoyed it! My normal trip consists of botching a few knots, falling in, setting the hook too slowly IF I convince a fish to rise, then usually falling in again on my way back to the car once I get discouraged; so to bring in 5 nice looking fish in a day is much more like it, in my book! Get out there guys, a competent fisherman could have landed a dozen at least today! :)

I try and keep my fish in the water, but what can I say, after such a long dry-spell I was so excited I just had to get a picture. All fish today were released unharmed and took off like torpedoes.

Attached Files:

2. golfman44 Coho Queen

Kirkland
    Ratings: +995 / 0
    I think I know that exact spot haha. Love it there.
    Kent Lufkin likes this.
  3. Stew McLeod aka BigMac

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +89 / 0
    Nice report. The last 4 hours of the day tend to be more productive, at least in my experience - at least from a dry fly action.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Kent Lufkin likes this.