Sf snoqualmie tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jpfish, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Jpfish Member

Ratings: +7 / 0
    I am planning on going out to the sf tomorrow for the first time and im looking for a little help. Not looking for any specific stretch of water or anything. I am just looking for a good spot to start exploring where i wont need a discover or forest service pass to park. if anybody could help with just as much as what exit to take off i-90 that would be awesome. PM me if you wnat.

thank you
  2. gabe0430 Banned or Parked

Ratings: +31 / 0
    Exit 42 is a good place to start, from there you can walk up stream or down stream. Water is very low so you can walk for miles and miles. Park at the gravel lot next to the bridge across from the DOT lot, it is obvious were everyone parks. They don't start to bite till later in the afternoon. Small drys are all you will need.
    Good Luck!
  3. Jpfish Member

Thank you. I will try that out and report back with any pics i can take.
  4. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +1,087 / 1

I love that you say that you are not looking for a specific stretch of water and then you turn around and ask for a specific place to park/start. The thing about the Snoqualmie is you just find a place to start and start fishing.
  5. Jpfish Member

I am looking for a specific place that doesnt require a pass to park. i dont know the area at all and only have a few hours to fish so i dont have time to explore. sorry