Sfr: Legendary Steelhead Pic Photoshop Thread

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Evan Burck, Jan 7, 2011.

1. You got the point. I've already stated I've got no photoshop skills, but some WFF super hero picture with bobo worked in would be awesome...that is a HINT creative brain trust.

2. loving every minute of this thread!

3. You should have known that to start, I saved lots of time and made it short only looked at the last page through one eye. Only lost 20minutes and still trying to figure out what I saw.

4. Still amazed by the batman one

[​IMG]

5. I'm glad someone appreciated the batman one :)

6. Ha ha ha ha ha......Here weeee go!
    Nicely done!

7. I was wondering when Balloon Boy was going to come up.

8. Man these are great, the more I see that guy the more I like him. Possible cover model for the Drake Magazine.

9. You hafta admit it's still better than being forced to watch ANY of the Twilight series. Good stuff guys.

10. I got a solid laugh out of all these, please keep them coming!

11. As you wish...
    [​IMG]

12. Second appreciation for the Batman one...:thumb:

13. Since the low steelhead returns to Northwest Rivers have called for drastic measures, today the WDFW announced a revolutionary and aggressive new strategy for dealing with sea lion predation at Bonneville Dam...

14. Okay, I gotta ask...has the person who has brought us so much laughter know about or seen how much commotion he has brought to Washington Fly Fishing?

15. Oh he knows :clown:

16. Having met the individual in person, I'd reckon he got a pretty good laugh out of it.

17. Thad, does your brother Bobo fish or just raise the day's catch in triumph when it gets home. Has he been to any of the places he appears in the photos? Flat Stanley style...has he been there? If so, how are the Bobo-M-C-A girls or the Cheerleaders?

18. Shake, baby. Shake it.

[​IMG]

neilbeaver likes this.
  19. Bump for awesomness.......

20. Good call orangeradish