SFR This'll get you to the water

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Mark Walker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Mark Walker

Mark Walker Active Member

2. plaegreid

plaegreid Saved by the buoyancy of citrus

As impressive as that machine is, if that beast comes roaring up on me when I'm fishing, the driver is going to get a rock or two tossed at him.

3. Old406Kid

Old406Kid Active Member

My 11year old grandson would definitely be all in on that one!!!

4. David Loy

David Loy Senior Moment

Guy drives like an amatuer, tearing holy hell out of the environment. No sense in it.

5. Chris Selvar

Chris Selvar Member

That doesnt even look like the slighest bit of fun. I love snowmobiling and dirt biking but that just looks pointless. that thing looks like it would rattle your kidney's out.

6. shadowcast

shadowcast Member

I was hoping for a failed attempt to ascend a hilltop, followed by rollovers all the way down.

7. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

:eek: I'll bet that tortured tangle of tubes and torque could solve my mole problem!

8. Abomb

Abomb Active Member

Just the opposite. He is ranked number one in the nation in hill climbing. Those "saves" were a very impressive show of driving skills.

9. Krusty

Krusty Active Member

I'm just happy I don't have to pay the repair bills, and that such machines are obviously so expensive to own and operate they'll never become the average weekend off-road toy.

10. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

I noticed those saves, and even I could see that they required some skills. I'm not an off-roader, and I don't care for machines like that one, but I thought that the driver was damned good at controlling the situation on those saves.

11. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

12. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology