Should I wear waders to a wedding ?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by flyfool, Jul 11, 2013.

1. fly punk lunatic trout bum

oly. wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    AHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Very nice. Sorry about the no fishing. I to was conned out of fishing Saturday. How do they do it? Sigh..... we just cant catch a break.
  2. flyfool Active Member

Lynnwood, WA
    Ratings: +91 / 0

I think it's the bait they use. They twitch it in a certain way and we never learn from experience.
  3. fly punk lunatic trout bum

oly. wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    indeed.......and they don't catch and release. lol
  4. David Loy Senior Moment

Wolf Bay
    Ratings: +333 / 2
    Yes sir, we just want a 5 day license.:)
    Jim Wallace likes this.
  5. Chris Selvar Member

Kent
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    I really think the best part of all of this is that ANYONE who has a significant other can relate to exactly what your saying. You found a way to put it into words fit for a epic viral life of a BnC'd (ball and chained) fly fisherman skit.
    flyfool and Eric Denny like this.
  6. wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

Wallingford, WA
    Ratings: +1,624 / 0
    Jim it would never have occured to me to write about not having enough time to fish. That and I got some weird fetish issues that venn diagram badly when you combine weddings, micophones and borborygmi.
  7. Jim Speaker Active Member

Mill Creek, WA
    Ratings: +518 / 0

"The Twitch of Death" - indeed. Every time I've gotten back in my feeding lane it's only to be hooked again. WTH?
    flyfool likes this.
  8. Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Somewhere on the Coast
    Ratings: +544 / 0
    I sort of agree with Freestone's recommendations, except for where she says "...you can just change your shoes, throw a tie and/or jacket on and you'll be all set."
    I say that you DON'T need a tie nor a jacket for fishing the river. Myself, I don't even own any ties. I think I wore an aloha shirt to the last wedding I attended, and claimed that my truck had broken down to get out of any later invites.
    flyfool and Old Man like this.