Show us your iPhone pics!

Discussion in 'Photography / Video' started by Dave Henry, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Evan fishing with bait again.

2. Here are a few more of my latest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I'm using a combination of photo+, snapseed, photoshop express, and picture magic. I edit the pictures a little in each app to get certain results. They're all good at a few things but mixed together you can get lucky. I bet the 4S would make a big difference in overall quality. I'm using the 4.

4. Yesterday in the South Sound. The big storm clouds were blowing through right before sunset.

photo 4.JPG

5. heres one from a 3g

Attached Files:

6. Unedited 3G. Simple.
    IMG_1991.JPG

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I am sure not getting the results you guys are but it gives me some inspiration to follow suit. These were all shot on iPhone 3 and adobe photoshopped save for the top image that was merely cropped.

Tight lines regards,

Ray Wetter likes this.
  8. fucking cool pics

9. locust carcass on the trail
    [​IMG]

10. Hi, I am new here, looking for some interesting places down in the Walla Walla area. hope someone is from down here ;)

11. Thats pretty cool, didn't realize that people are using their phones more than a camera.

12. I just bought the new iPhone and I will say quality of camera is much improved. Here are a couple of recents:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am frankly rather impressed with the quality of these "phone shots".

:)

13. photo (43).JPG Ditto: my iPhone camera is not terrific, but it is pretty darn good for many things, and as the old saying goes.........the best camera is the one you have with you. I was happy with this photo.....

14. I'm impressed too. iPhone 5?????

15. Cool that this thread is still alive. Here are a few of my latest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. She's a beauty!
    :)