WFF Some changes in the PHWFF forum, in case you're interested

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    It's nothing major, so no worries. I just wanted to let some of you who do volunteer your boats and time occasionally know I changed up the volunteer aspect.

First off, I did already do a thread there http://washingtonflyfishing.com/for...helping-out-with-phwff-at-events-trips.86482/ This took the place of the previous thread I had up there for people to put up their skillset (didn't work the way I wanted it to). Deleted that previous post and put up a new one linked above.

Second, I do know some of you already check it out for anything new. Only reason I'm putting this post up is to make the rest of the board aware. I do have people who have found this forum off an internet search, and go there for updates (as well as my PHWFF groups on facebook) on the Project Healing Waters area on our board.

Lastly, just watch for any new changes. If you see a new post highlight, go take a look and see if you can help out. :) I'm in process of getting the other programs to feed me info from all over WA, OR, and ID if we need to plug help in. So no matter where you're at in the NW, there's a chance you can help.

Thanks again, I do appreciate all the help you all have given, and the donations as well.
  2. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    And yes, if you're in Oregon and Idaho PLEASE check the forum as well if it lights up. We do have programs in Spokane, Portland/Vancouver, and hopefully a few others I soon. Of course, we do have the Seattle VA, American Lake VA, and JBLM too. :)
  3. GAT Active Member

Willamette Valley, OR
    Ratings: +2,602 / 0
    I don't have any idea what you're taking about, but... okay :)

Maybe you should set up something for the Netherlands so Hans can get involved. :D
  4. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    LOL. PHWFF is Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing. It's a organization that works with combat wounded vets (active duty and retired/out of military) by teaching first to tie flies, then casting, and then taking them on trips. I'm one of the volunteers who help set up trips, get donations, and of course teach fly tying.