Spey/Dee Fly Swap

Discussion in 'Salmonfly.net' started by Borderfly, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Borderfly

Borderfly New Member

First, I am new to this site have been on Speypages a lot in the past and my buddy turned me on to this one.

I truly enjoy the site and look forward to many good threads in the future.

I was wonder if I could start this out with a classic spey or dee fly swap, I thought it would be a great way to break the ice and check out the talent, so far looking at some of the patterns I was very impressed and I need a lot of work.

So who's in for a fly swap, I will take the first 10 people to reply to me and let's have some fun. I myself would like to tie the Gledwing if that would be alright with everyone.

I hope I get some takers.

Thanks Borderfly

2. Burkemeister

Burkemeister Moderator Staff Member

Fly Swap

Hello Borderfly,

Sounds like a great idea. I'll put out the word to the contributors to the site to see if there are any takers.

Burkemeister

3. Borderfly

Borderfly New Member

Thanks for the help, I think it would fun as well.

Borderfly

4. Borderfly

Borderfly New Member

The response has been over whelming thus far, not sure if I can handle all the takers!:beathead:

I even do one with less than 10 tiers involved!

Hello:confused:

Borderfly

5. Burkemeister

Burkemeister Moderator Staff Member

Sorry. I put out the word, but apparently it didn't generate much interest. It' a busy world. I guess a fly swap is not a priority right now for everyone. :rolleyes:

6. Borderfly

Borderfly New Member

Hey I love new flies, will keep it out there for a while and see if it stikes anyone this weekend?

Thanks for your help.

Borderfly