Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Spokane F 2 F Swap

Swap 
4K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  7919 
#1 ·
How about a Spokane Area Face to Face swap??
Details:
Open to all levels of tyers.
Tie your favorite proven trout fly.
Due date February 2 2012.
We will meet at 6.00pm on Thursday Feb. 2 at Westslope Fly Shop to exchange flies and have some Pizza and Northern Lights Micro brews.
Sign up through December 31 and we will know how many bugs we need to tie by Jan 1st so you will have a month to tie them up.

Who's In...
1. Jesse Clark
2. John Clark
3. LD Steve
4. Dustin
5. Blake Harmon
6. Mike Ediger
7. Kris (signed up at the shop)
8. Brandon triploid junkie
9. Stewart
10. Chis Lum
11. Guy Gregory
12. LT Ryan

See less See more
#29 ·
Gents-

At this point I am not sure if I will be able to keep my commitment. I messed up my thumb skiing on Sunday and may require surgery. Right now I don't know much other than my right thumb is nearly useless. I'm thinking I'll still show up for the swap and offer you the opportunity to pick from stuff I've already tied.

I thought I was glad that my thumb wasn't broken until the doc said it appears I have a torn ligament... This Sunday I was going to get my first shot at SRCs, instead I'll probably be reading a book or watching TV.

Stewart

#31 ·
I have to start over. Was more or less done, then found this morning that one of the cats had gotten into them and ate or otherwise made them all disappear. I hate cats. I hope they die a slow, painful death.

#40 ·
We had our meeting last night and we had a good group. Great flies and the bonus was that we each got to tel how we tied and how we fished what we each brought. Good pizza some micro-brews and fishing, doesn't get any better...
Thanks to all that participated stay tuned for the next swap announcement.
jesse

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.