Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

SPRING SKWALA SWAP

Swap 
3K views 37 replies 4 participants last post by  Clarki 
#1 ·
How about a 7 person Skwala swap. As Skwala time is about upon us, lets shoot for a deadline of March 15th. Any takers? Here is what I'll be tying... View attachment 39488

#8 ·
How many people are in this swap?
I can not believe it has not filled up

We should make it a face to face and meet up on the YAK some where and fish as well as swap flies
I am planning a trip March 19th cause I think by then they will be out
what do yall think??

#10 ·
I'll be floating the canyon all day on the 18th, christening in a bunch of new skwala patterns. I haven't decided where yet though. I will definitely be in the area that weekend. How about meeting up near cle elum on the 19th?

#13 ·
Would love to go but I can't. I will mail my creations to you this week. I have one fly for each of you, that would be 3 total.... wish I could come out to play, but not in the cards yet. I need an address. Have fun and enjoy.

#20 ·
I received Mike's ties yesterday. Top notch Mike!

I'll hopefully post a picture of a big yak bow with your fly in its mouth.

So, my plans have changed a bit for Saturday. I am going to be floating the river of Friday, then heading back to the Cle Elum area (Golf Course Rd.) and will be going to the fall river for Spey casting practice on Saturday morning. Kelvin, what time will you be going past the Cle Elum area on Friday or Saturday? Maybe we could meet up somewhere other than the river.

Dan

#25 ·
At this point I have only received flies from Mike Wilson. I am still waiting for Kelvin's and Wabowman's. Please let me know when you plan on sending them so that I can distribute them accordingly. Please check your inbox for my address, as I sent it out about 2 weeks ago. If you accidentally deleted it, PM me and I will send it again.

Thanks, Dan.

I will post my Yak report of Friday soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.