Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

SPRING SKWALA SWAP

Swap 
3K views 37 replies 4 participants last post by  Clarki 
#1 ·
How about a 7 person Skwala swap. As Skwala time is about upon us, lets shoot for a deadline of March 15th. Any takers? Here is what I'll be tying... View attachment 39488

#27 ·
View attachment 40190 View attachment 40187 View attachment 40188 View attachment 40189 View attachment 40186 there was diffinetley a disconnect somewhere in communication

I fished Friday caught a couple little scrappers
even had some rises to dries late in the afternoon
Weather could not have been much worst but got a little better in the afternoon

got off the water just in time to have dinner before ending up right behind the 13 car pile up on the passs sat there 40 minutes and it snowed six inches in that short period of time

anyway putting my flies in the mail today

#28 ·
Thanks for the updates and communication guys. I will look for both of your ties later on this week and will hopefully have everything in the mail by Friday.

Dan

#29 ·
Kelvin, I got your ties in the mail today.

Wabowman, I'll expect yours tomorrow?

Dan

#32 ·
Mike,

I appreciate your concern. I still have not received the flies from Wabowman.

I will send him/her a pm this evening as a last chance. If I do not hear back by tomorrow then I will send you and Kelvin your due flies on Wednesday. How does that sound? Feel free to send him a pm as well.

Dan

#34 ·
I received a PM from Wabowman. He/she says that the flies will be in the mail and will arrive tomorrow....

Sorry for the delay.

Dan

#36 ·
Alright dudes, all the flies are in. I'll do my best to get up early in the am and pack em up for you. If I get a lunch break tomorrow then I'll ship them then, if not you might have to wait one more day before they are in the mail. Thanks for joining and I hope you all have the opportunity to use these this year.

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.