NFR Stolen Healing Waters Gear

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by rory, Jun 15, 2014.

1. rory

rory Go Outside

Please keep an eye out, I got this email from the Walla Walla Fly Fishers club:

Greetings,

Got this from Jerry... our Healing Waters fly tying gear has been stolen. Will you watch the area pawn shops. Do you have any fly tying gear that we might use for replacements until we can order more from Healing Waters to help us at the VA Hospital.

If you can HELP with the recovery of this gear please contact Jerry at <seedstarint@hotmail.com>

‚Äč

Last night thieves broke into my pickup and stole the tool box with all my vises. They got a rotary Day vise, A pedestal vise, and 4 clamp on vises.
    The Day and pedestal were donated .....the clamp-ons I had purchased over the years.

Start checking the pawn shops.

2. Josh

Josh dead in the water

That sucks.

3. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Please list what you are in need of. Also address where donations can be sent.

4. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Let me know if you need hooks

5. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Trout Hunter

I don't have tying supplies but would be more than willing to make a $$ donation to help replaces the gear.

6. sk8r

sk8r Member

Ive got a pile listed in the classifieds right now. Sounds like they can use it.

Where do I send it or is there someone/somewhere I can drop it off in the Central Gorge to NE Portand area?

7. Stew McLeod

Stew McLeod aka BigMac

If need be, I have a vise I can part with.

Stew

8. rory

rory Go Outside

You are all very kind. I am not involved in any way, I just received the email. Anyone that wants to help out should email Jerry.

Jerry at <seedstarint@hotmail.com>

9. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Let me check into this as well. Walla Walla program is new. Thought it was a different person running the program. Plus we may have enough to get them up and running. Normally we are contacted if they need anything, since Chuck is the one who runs the NW programs.

10. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Btw, DON'T SEND ANYTHING to them until I get this cleared.

11. Jim Darden

Jim Darden Active Member

May the folks that sole the stuff be forever cursed:(