`Tis the season!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Alex MacDonald, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +895 / 0
    OK, so we have deer, bear, grouse, quail, ducks, steelhead, salmon, cougar, and hogs at the Ford. Did I miss anything? I know my deer season was a bust, and until late archery deer, I'm done there, but elk opens on the 26th. We did manage a quick trip to the Henry's Fork last week, but I'm thinking I need to clone myself here![IMG][IMG]
  2. Olive bugger Active Member

Woodinville, WA
    Ratings: +438 / 0
    Not sure that we are ready for that, Alex.
    Alex MacDonald likes this.
  3. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +895 / 0
    OK, trying to upload photos, but with limited success. I have a few more to post, so maybe someone will "enlighten" me on how to get them to show?
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

So we have Her Ladyship on the Henry's Fork at the gravel pit springs, me, enjoying a Griffin's Robusto there also; a photo of West Yellowstone's old airport looking West; a couple of guys on the Madison (they were from Ephrata!); The Buffalo, near Mack's Inn, and one of Her ladyship enjoying a Madison River Brewing Salmon Fly Honey Rye!
  4. Olive bugger Active Member

Woodinville, WA
    Ratings: +438 / 0
    Sounds like a beautiful trip, Alex. Sorry, but I am old school and have no idea of how to upload pictures.
  5. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,722 / 0
    I thought you knew all for you are wise and all knowing about computer shit. Still no pictures.