`Tis the season!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Alex MacDonald, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

OK, so we have deer, bear, grouse, quail, ducks, steelhead, salmon, cougar, and hogs at the Ford. Did I miss anything? I know my deer season was a bust, and until late archery deer, I'm done there, but elk opens on the 26th. We did manage a quick trip to the Henry's Fork last week, but I'm thinking I need to clone myself here![​IMG][​IMG]

2. Olive bugger

Olive bugger Active Member

Not sure that we are ready for that, Alex.

Alex MacDonald likes this.
  3. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

OK, trying to upload photos, but with limited success. I have a few more to post, so maybe someone will "enlighten" me on how to get them to show?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So we have Her Ladyship on the Henry's Fork at the gravel pit springs, me, enjoying a Griffin's Robusto there also; a photo of West Yellowstone's old airport looking West; a couple of guys on the Madison (they were from Ephrata!); The Buffalo, near Mack's Inn, and one of Her ladyship enjoying a Madison River Brewing Salmon Fly Honey Rye!

4. Olive bugger

Olive bugger Active Member

Sounds like a beautiful trip, Alex. Sorry, but I am old school and have no idea of how to upload pictures.

5. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I thought you knew all for you are wise and all knowing about computer shit. Still no pictures.