[vid] graphic saltwater flyfishing

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by coonrad, Mar 16, 2006.

1. [vid] graphic saltwater footage

Here's another lil' segment from 'Northwest Fishing Outdoors.' This is from a few days of outstanding fishing out of neah bay with special appearances by ibn and anil. The last segment includes the day where anil defied all odds and landed two kings on the fly (he caught one using my rod, so I pretty much consider it my fish that he reeled in).

I offer this in tribute to the salmon gods to bring a bounteous '06 saltwater season.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4VD4WnT3nt8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4VD4WnT3nt8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. I love these video posts.Great choice of music.

3. This should have won an Oscar for best Documentary :thumb: man I could smell the salt air........... where exactly are the Dire Straits? :rofl:

Awesome chit man!!!! :)

4. NICE! Love the fishing, hate the rollers.

5. Awesome video!

6. Man does that bring back memories. Where are you summertime? Diggin the new stuff, nice work coonrad.

7. why can't i see the videos??? couldn't see the dog one either.

8. Nice work!

9. that's what I'm talking aboout!

take me take me!!!

10. Best yet! Great tunes.

11. Very cool!!!!

12. bawling: bawling: bawling: bawling:
    IM NOT JEALOUS, REALLY IM NOT!!!

13. Coonrad, I have been worthless at work since watching that clip this morning. I can't wait to get back out there. I need a coho fix. Steve

14. Terrific!

Randy

15. Great vid!

16. Terrific video. Who does that version of "Riders on the Storm"?

17. excellent!!!!!!!!

see'yah out there this summer and fall!

18. I thought chumming was illegal.:clown:

19. Okay, the salmon are nice, but that bowling left that is at the beginning of the video looks sick-nice drop, maybe backs off a bit on the inside, but definitely surfable. Especially for the PNW (not dissing WA surf, just tough to find good waves sometimes). Do you ever carry a board and a suit out there? That made me want to go surf bad.