Washington Permit Results !

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by WonkyWapiti, Jun 19, 2013.

1. For those that put in for special permits, the results are out on the website. I was fortunate enough to draw an archery cow tag, a master hunter tag, and most important to me my daughter and I drew as a group for a second deer tag (doe). I'd gladly give up every opportunity to harvest an animal myself for my daughter to tag a deer this year.

2. This day gets even better, I just found out my buddies and I drew our antelope tags in Wyoming!

3. WA peaches Ridge bull elk tag muzzle loader for wifey.

drew a MT buck tag too

4. What unit?

WY antelope hunts are good time. Pm with any questions

5. Congrats. My results: NOT SELECTED across the board. Oh well.

6. My results, same as Ed. Congrats on the Peaches Ridge tag! That's a good one!

7. I won a point a in every category I applied! Honestly though, this year I didn't expect anything beyond building points in the tough to draw categories.

8. I started putting in for moose and ram hunts in washington when I was 18... figure I may get drawn around 35 or so?? only 12 years to go....

9. I got blanked too. Back to the out-of-state research. Ed, have you and Jason connected on a bow for the lefty?

10. Nope. He's been busy and needed some time.

11. I drew a Pearrygin late white-tail buck tag. I don't know much about it. Any help you guys could throw my way would be appreciated.

12. Didn't draw on anything. On the bright side, I'm building preference points.

13. I was 0-fer

14. East Fork, I lived in Okanogan Co. for many years.
    Send me a PM and we'll get the maps out and I can give you some starting points.

15. My son and I managed to get drawn for archery cow tags in the Dayton unit. We are fortunate to be able to hunt private property. Sweet! Looking forward to it. Best of luck to you other winners!

16. Rod I hunted Dayton for the first time this past turkey season and I am hooked on that area . Good luck and enjoy the beautiful scenery down there .

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2