Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

WashingtonFlyFishing.com Server Migration (2)

672 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  guest 
#1 ·
Around 7PM tonight the site migration will be completing which will require a bit of downtime in the process. It's expected to only take 15 minutes. Hopefully it all goes well while I'm out with family tonight but let me know if you have any issues outside of what I've described.

For those of you who are looking for a hosting company for your website, I've got to say www.Raquet.net has done an excellent job all the way around. Downtime has never been an issue, the support is spot on and the price is competitive. Keep these guys in mind if your shopping.

http://raq1.raquet.net/images/raquetnet.jpg

~Chris

G
#2 ·
It's me again. I had trouble getting here again. Last week when you changed over I book marked your server iowa.. Today when I tried it,it didn't work.So I tried to go to www.. Which worked again and now I'm back to my old self again. Please don't change again,I am not so good on a computer and some times I have trouble getting around here. Jim S. :BIGSMILE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.