Watch your backs out there!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Olive bugger, May 29, 2013.

1. At right about a minute, 24 seconds, guys---you all knew somebody would, sooner or later, put this on, didn't y'all!

Patrick Allen and Bill Aubrey like this.
  2. Grumpy Old Men -------classics

3. Just like an Grumpy Old Man.

4. I have decided to drive my marauding beaver away with some "heavy Independence Day ordnance" that I can readily purchase a few miles to the south of me from a fireworks stand on the Shoalwater rez in Tokeland. I'm gonna scare every beaver in my zip code back to Canada, where they belong.:D
    This event will happen on or around the 4th of next month.

triploidjunkie likes this.
  5. Not only do beaver have poor eyesight, they can't hear worth a dang either. Good luck with your explosive solution :)

6. Yeah, they don't seem to have very big ears, but when my neighbors and myself begin the shelling, that beaver and all his buddies are gonna FEEL the vibes! We're gonna rock their little world!
    Traditionally, every 4th of July in my neighborhood sounds like a war zone with several hours of an intense firefight going on. It sounds like a force of several thousand heavily armed invaders are attempting to establish a beachhead, but are getting beaten back by heavily armed redneck locals.
    My house shakes for hours :confused: during this annual event.

7. You know beavers are much more active at night than during the day. Like most beavers they are quite social and may band together if they catch on to your plan to shell them. I hope you do not have any trees w/in striking distance of your house as you may awaken some night with trees in your living room. Just a thought.

8. If I catch 'em building a dam without the proper permits, I'm going to sic the county on 'em.