WFF We need drift boats for the 2 fly urgently!!!

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Aug 29, 2012.

1. We are just under scratch. I'm trying to get my boat up there for a tower who can't bring his boat. I would love to have to many then be short. We are less than a month out and I'm trying to confirm a few more boats.

So I need you to be available to row September 22nd on the Yakima river. Boat must gave a flyfishing setup. One fisherman in front and one in back with rower in middle. Liability insurance on boat. If you can help or know of someone with a boat who can help reply on this thread. Thanks

2. I've got a Clackacraft that I could probably row. Only problem is, it doesn't have the standing brace in the back. It does have a level floor, however. There is a seat in the back.

3. dirty, dirty gear fisherman.

Derek Young likes this.
  4. Count me in Jerry

5. I put a few calls in. I'll get back to you, Jer.

6. You don't need a rear brace. Most older boats don't have them on back. Mine doesn't. Just need a seat in back.

7. I can bring my boat over on that day. Let me know the details.

Todd

Derek Young likes this.
  8. Todd its September 22nd. Meet at the KOA in Ellensburg that morning. I'm gonna say by 7am. Will assign you a team. You can setup camp if you'd like. Wehave tent area reserved. Any other questions? Let me know if you are got sure in. thanks

9. I will be there..I will just come over in the morning and see you there at 7am. Thanks.

10. Thanks everyone. With Todd we are in good shape.

11. Jerry - I have followed you on WFF and your work in project healing waters for the past few years. I would love to help and offer my boat which is an old Lavro that twe've caught a couple thousand fish out of over the past 30 years. I would be honored to row it all day for a couple of vets and am pretty familiar with the Yak. Let me know if you can use my help, and thank you for what you do in organizing this.

12. Yes, we can use your boat. I'll put you down. Please send me a conversation (PM) with your real first/last name and your cell. Thanks

Jerry

13. Jerry, my liability insured cataraft is disassembled and without a trailer. If you need it, it is yours for the event. We just need to find it a ride to the event. Sorry I can't be there this year. Bummed to miss such a great annual event.

14. No we should be okay. Thanks