NFR WFF Fantasy Football 2013

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by golfman44, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Hawks looked pretty good last night. Granted it's preseason but was cool to see em back on the field

Matt Paluch likes this.
  2. Is the league full? I'm easy going and always pay my bets, keep my word. I live in Colorado, so the draft might be a challenge- Unless, you do an auto draft where everyone orders there picks and then at a set time ESPN drafts the best available based on your ordered list.

email: jslo@rocketmail.com

I understand if locality is a deal breaker or league is full no worries.

Cheers

3. You're in. I'll send you an invite later today.

Just a few more and we will be good to go.

4. Alright everyone who has replied here should have an invite. Let me know if you haven't received it in your email (check your spam filter too). It should be from ESPN.

5. I clicked in. Beware the Colorado HoneyBadgers LOL
    [​IMG]

6. Leagues filling up -- just need a few more now

7. I got one other WFF member: biscuet

He is not by a computer but wants in.

8. Whats his email?

9. PM sent

10. Sent him the invite. Got 7 in so far, only need 1 more to confirm a league but would prefer to have 10-12. First come first serve

11. Need one more...

12. Golfman,
    I was looking to find a set in stone day for the draft pick and are we doing flies? money?

13. or is it just a for fun type thing?

14. I might have one more, but not a WFF member...does it matter?

15. That is just fine

16. Can't set a date in stone until we fill the league up and agree upon it. Trying to fill the last slot(s) ASAP so we can get that settled.

Last year we did both flies and money. This year we can do whatever, again it up to the guys in the league. At the very least we can do side bets among those of us who want to play for $$ (the highest finisher of those who paid wins) if not everyone is on board with playing for some $$.

17. Let me know if you've still got space.

18. I'm up for whatever. I wish there was a way to trade local fly shop hats or something. That would be cool to have a non-local t shirt or hat or fishing shirt or something...

-OR-

How bout this!...how bout we all agree on an online reputable fly shop and winner/whatever places (1st, 2nd, 3rd?) and we agree on a gift card amount so winner gets set amount gift cards for agreed upon online flyshop?

Does that make sense? So if everyone antes like $30 bucks by purchasing a store $30 gift card and mail it to golfman44, and we get 10 total guys in the league, that's $300 in online store credit. Prizes are 1st = $180 (6 of the cards), 2nd $90 (3 of the cards), 3rd $30 (they get their credit back basically). That way it's defined, all cards purchased and turned in, cards mailed to winners end of season. No debates, buy your own crap. whatever you want from the online store we agree upon...I'm not sure what is the best store.

Just an idea.

;) I can always use some new gear lol!

19. PM me your email