what are these

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by golfman44, Mar 13, 2014.

  1. UV cure polyester resin.
  2. With medallion wing underneath?
  3. No. The fly is tied with ribbon. If you go to thefeatherbender.com web page its called a ribbon Shrimp. He tells you how to tie the fly step by step. That's a lot easier then me trying to go through it for you. image.jpg

Share This Page