Where Am I?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Ed Call, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Kenektok? I have the same or nearly the same net...I've not put it to use on a fish like that quite yet.

2. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

I thought I was keeping it within reason, but one doesn't have to get far off the beaten track to make the possibilities unlimited. That looks like the Naknek.

Sg

3. Porter

Porter Active Member

Question, is the fish a us or canadien citizen? ..........Somebody who still lives in WA should win so y'all can get a little more local. Get more local? I'm slow this am.

4. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Don't recognize the background although the water has that Skagit color.

5. g_smolt

g_smolt Recreational User

Top side of the Fingers.

Ball is in your court.

6. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

Funny thing; I caught a few trout from that spot.

OK, I'm clicking that damn "select files" like a madman, and it won't do anything again. It ain't me! I'll try again later.

Sg

7. Matthew Gulbranson

Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Your not going to let this die are you Salmo?

8. Ed Call

You could send your photo to Mumbles. Just sayin'.

9. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

10. Mike Lee

Mike Lee It's all about the sauce.....

Nice Chris, but you might want to change the lighting on your rodent buddy to the other side. I think you may have figured out your bug though.

11. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Good eye, Mike. That's almost as bad as some of those faked moon shots! Just kidding. I probably wouldn't have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out.

12. Mike Lee

Thanks Jim, that's about the extent of my photo Ignantelligence. So where are we at on this? Are we still looking for the faux fingernail fly? Do we get extra points for a real nail? I saw a contractor today that smashed his finger an hour prior. Was running his finger under cold water and an occassional dunk into ice water. Noticed next tothe sink was what was left of his fingernail! I should asked if he was going to save it......missed opportunities.

13. Ed Call

14. Mike Lee

:beathead::beathead::beathead:Thanks Ed! This is what I get for trying to keep up with things on my phone!:beathead::beathead::beathead:

I realized I might have done this a bit too late, tried to get back to edit before I get the ED'it!

15. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

Took a long weekend to go salmon fishing.

OK, I'm still having the same problem. When I click on the "select files" button, nothing happens. Maybe it's this computer. IT worked on it the other day cuz I couldn't use my printer. Who knows what she buggered up while fixing the computer to printer connection.

Somebody else should post up a photo, as I may not be able to get this fixed.

Sg

16. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

Blame it on IT. Sounds familiar.

17. Ed Call

#1 reason that computer related systems don't work: Operator Error

18. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

where is this one taken? must guess the proper fork to be correct.

19. Clarki

Clarki I'd rather be reading water

N Fork stilly?

20. Mike Lee

Middle Fork Snoqualmie