Where Am I?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Ed Call, Aug 8, 2010.

1. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

View attachment 33503

oops sorry...had to go back a few pages to realize it was still salmo's turn..my bad...lol

2. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Beautiful British C. Whats up Paul.

3. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

yeah that was easy...doing good, been fishing a few S rivers down here and up there..looking for summers and trouties...You?

4. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Same fishing the "S" rivers and going am you up for it? Big Bulls mostly, you know the spot. I fished with Yenn a couple of days ago and he is super cool dude from B.C. I guess he knows you and said good things.

5. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

I am the lowest common denominator. What you put must have an [​IMG] when using an image from the web. It will look something like this:
    [​IMG]

6. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

Good food; sorry excuse for beer Mumbles. I get the thing, but that doesn't answer how to pull up a photo from my computer instead of one from a website. I was going to try the photobucket route, but that requires Flash v.10, which I don't have and would have to have IT (special security authorization) install on my computer, so that will take time. No wonder I never got into the photo posting thing; pita.

7. Ed Call

Sounds like you are doing it right but something is not working.
    From my laptop:
    Click Go Advanced
    Type my Mumbology
    Click paperclip icon
    IF the photo you want is in your gallery, page through to find it, drag and drop into the lower white box called Attachments
    or
    IF the photos is on your computer click the + Add Files button, upper right.
    When the + Add Files button is clicked a new window will appear.
    Click the Select Files button on the bottom center of this box.
    Browse your computer to find the file and click on it to highlight the box around the photo (hold CTRL and click multiples if you wish)
    Click the Open button and they will appear on a list in the Upload window.
    Click the Upload Files button in the middle of the bottom.
    The files should now apper in the Attachment space with checkmarks next to their file name.
    Click the Insert Inline button near the lower right.
    Click the Submit Reply button.

I chose neither the food or the beer. I enjoyed the company the most, the food second and the beer was fine too. Not my favorite, but who really cares?

View attachment 33513 View attachment 33514

8. fodf

fodf Team Umiak

Does it have anything to do with first putting it in your gallery on this site (if you have one..if not start one), then from the gallery to your post?

9. Ed Call

Not for me. I can use ones from my gallery or add them from my hard drive as I choose.

10. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

11. Tim Garton

Tim Garton Member

That looks like Alaska. I swear you're in Alaska!

12. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

yeah, I labeled the pics that way in hopes of throwing you off. But that's a good start.

13. Matthew Gulbranson

Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

I'm gonna guess Kanektok, AK? Nice pics!

14. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

Close but not quite that far north

15. Tim Garton

Tim Garton Member

Alagnak. The Braids. 5.3 miles past the confluence with the Nonvianuk. Close?

16. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

Now you're too far south.

17. Porter

Porter Active Member

Good News?

18. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

You guys are getting in the neighborhood now.

19. Tim Garton

Tim Garton Member